Monday, February 27, 2012 - 15:40 in Physics & Chemistry
A potential stumbling block that threatened to delay construction of the huge ITER fusion...
- ORNL scientists develop high-performance steel for possible use in ITER fusion projectFri, 24 Oct 2008, 11:23:29 EDT
- Iterative reconstruction technique significantly reduces patient radiation dose during CT scansWed, 19 Aug 2009, 7:22:19 EDT
- Compact high-temperature superconducting cables demonstrated at NISTThu, 17 Feb 2011, 15:23:52 EST
- Story tips from the Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory February 2011Tue, 8 Feb 2011, 12:38:36 EST
- World record in current intensity achieved with distribution cablesThu, 6 May 2010, 10:50:46 EDT