Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 17:50 in Earth & Climate
Newly constructed food webs show how the Aleuts fit into an island ecosystem.
- Pottery reveals Ice Age hunter-gatherers' taste for fishWed, 10 Apr 2013, 14:10:44 EDT
- European hunter-gatherers owned pigs as early as 4600BCTue, 27 Aug 2013, 12:35:46 EDT
- Island biodiversity in danger of total submersion with climate changeWed, 13 Nov 2013, 21:05:14 EST
- Farmers slowed down by hunter-gatherers: Our ancestors' fight for spaceFri, 3 Dec 2010, 1:01:29 EST
- Anthropologists link human uniqueness to hunter-gatherer group structureThu, 10 Mar 2011, 14:40:29 EST