Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 17:50 in Earth & Climate
Newly constructed food webs show how the Aleuts fit into an island ecosystem.
- Pottery reveals Ice Age hunter-gatherers' taste for fishWed, 10 Apr 2013, 14:10:44 EDT
- Farmers slowed down by hunter-gatherers: Our ancestors' fight for spaceFri, 3 Dec 2010, 1:01:29 EST
- Anthropologists link human uniqueness to hunter-gatherer group structureThu, 10 Mar 2011, 14:40:29 EST
- Europe's first farmers replaced their Stone Age hunter-gatherer forerunnersThu, 3 Sep 2009, 16:18:12 EDT
- Bone parts don't add up to conclusion of Palauan dwarfsTue, 26 Aug 2008, 20:35:25 EDT