Monday, May 3, 2010 - 17:30 in Physics & Chemistry
The Deepwater Horizon disaster is no Exxon Valdez, says marine chemist Edward Overton. Instead...
- Simple approach could clean up oil remaining from Exxon Valdez spillWed, 29 Sep 2010, 10:17:32 EDT
- Gulf oil spill similar to Exxon Valdez in initial social and mental impacts, study findsTue, 19 Apr 2011, 12:06:47 EDT
- Wildlife still exposed to Exxon Valdez oil 20 years after disasterWed, 14 Apr 2010, 10:53:21 EDT
- Oil in Gulf of Mexico: Biologists cite need for critical data to determine ecological consequencesThu, 3 Feb 2011, 16:07:41 EST
- UCSB, Texas A&M scientists document fate of deep hydrocarbon plumes in Gulf oil spillThu, 16 Sep 2010, 14:57:39 EDT