Wednesday, November 19, 2008 - 14:14 in Astronomy & Space
An international team of researchers has discovered a puzzling surplus of high-energy electrons bombarding Earth from space. The source of these cosmic rays is unknown, but it must be close to the solar system and it could be made of dark matter.
- Milagro detects cosmic ray hot spotsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 12:07:48 EST
- Starburst galaxy sheds light on longstanding cosmic mysteryMon, 2 Nov 2009, 14:15:54 EST
- Los Alamos observatory fingers cosmic ray 'hot spots'Mon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:57:11 EST
- NASA's Fermi explores high-energy 'space invaders'Mon, 4 May 2009, 12:11:55 EDT
- The knee at cosmic ray spectra is explained due to interactions at the sourcesThu, 3 Jun 2010, 12:47:30 EDT