Monday, August 5, 2013 - 11:30 in Health & Medicine
Antidepressant normalizes the behavior of zebrafish with a defective stress hormone receptor.
- Animal study reveals new target for antidepressantsMon, 31 May 2010, 15:32:23 EDT
- Surplus of serotonin receptors may explain failure of antidepressants in some patientsWed, 13 Jan 2010, 12:40:50 EST
- New mouse model of depression/anxiety enhances understanding of antidepressant drugsWed, 27 May 2009, 12:52:53 EDT
- Stress hormone, depression trigger obesity in girlsTue, 23 Feb 2010, 15:01:20 EST
- Depressed mice could aid research on drug-resistant depression in humansTue, 29 Jun 2010, 15:07:40 EDT