Mention a breakthrough involving “gumbo” technology in New Orleans, and people think of a new twist on The Local Dish, the stew that’s the quintessence of southern Louisiana cooking. But a recent scientific presentation focuses on what may be an advance in developing GUMBOS-based materials with far-reaching medical, electronic and other uses.
- Researchers make new electronics -- with a twistWed, 19 Nov 2008, 17:24:23 EST
- Hugging the heart electronicallyWed, 24 Mar 2010, 14:49:12 EDT
- University of Miami engineer designs stretchable electronics with a twistWed, 21 Jan 2009, 13:45:29 EST
- New process promises to revolutionize manufacturing of productsWed, 1 Sep 2010, 15:51:40 EDT
- Wayne State's new flexible electronics technology may lead to new medical usesThu, 30 Aug 2012, 21:36:16 EDT