Scientists reported new evidence today that a component of egg whites -- already popular as a substitute for whole eggs among health-conscious consumers concerned about cholesterol in the yolk -- may have another beneficial effect in reducing blood pressure.
- Sex, race, place of residence influence high blood pressure incidenceMon, 6 Dec 2010, 16:52:05 EST
- Double duty: Loss of protective heart failure protein causes high blood pressureMon, 5 May 2008, 15:49:57 EDT
- Computer-based phone calls raise awareness, control of blood pressureTue, 5 May 2009, 16:24:03 EDT
- Lowering blood pressure in middle-aged women reduces heart disease riskMon, 24 Jan 2011, 17:06:21 EST
- High blood pressure may make it difficult for the elderly to think clearlyMon, 15 Dec 2008, 10:32:12 EST