Sunday, April 7, 2013 - 20:00 in Mathematics & Economics
Already renowned as a healthy treat when enjoyed in moderation, chocolate could become even more salubrious if manufacturers embraced new technology for making “fruit-juice-infused chocolate,” a scientist says.
- Fruity science halves fat in chocolateMon, 13 Aug 2012, 9:33:33 EDT
- The dark chocolate version of Father Christmas is most fillingWed, 10 Dec 2008, 11:29:10 EST
- Chocolate is a 'super fruit'Sun, 6 Feb 2011, 20:20:48 EST
- Chocolate and diamonds: Why volcanoes could be a girl's best friendWed, 16 May 2012, 11:34:38 EDT
- Bitter tastes quickly turn milk chocolate fans sourThu, 30 Aug 2012, 22:01:29 EDT