Wednesday, March 27, 2013 - 14:50 in Psychology & Sociology
Pregnant women who experienced financial, emotional, or other personal stress in the year before their delivery had an increased chance of having a stillbirth, say researchers.
- Risk of stillbirth is four times higher after IVF/ICSI compared to spontaneous pregnanciesTue, 23 Feb 2010, 19:33:56 EST
- Ghanaian pregnant women who sleep on back at increased risk of stillbirthWed, 27 Mar 2013, 15:22:45 EDT
- Increased risk of miscarriage or stillbirth in pregnant women with inherited thrombophilia is smallTue, 15 Jun 2010, 17:53:12 EDT
- Stillbirths, infant deaths lead to anxiety, guilt and stress among obstetriciansMon, 30 Jun 2008, 0:56:20 EDT
- Study reveals how high-fat diet during pregnancy increases risk of stillbirthThu, 2 Jun 2011, 17:36:03 EDT