Monday, March 25, 2013 - 10:00 in Health & Medicine
The blood of young and old people differs. Scientists have now rejuvenated the blood of mice by reversing, or re-programming, the stem cells that produce blood.
- UF scientists program blood stem cells to become vision cellsFri, 31 Jul 2009, 9:59:56 EDT
- Blood stem cell growth factor reverses memory decline in miceWed, 1 Jul 2009, 16:30:10 EDT
- What do blood stem cells need to grow? Blood flowWed, 13 May 2009, 13:24:37 EDT
- New research sheds light on how stem cells turn into blood cellsThu, 5 Mar 2009, 12:38:57 EST
- Scientists successfully reprogram blood cellsMon, 9 Nov 2009, 16:08:26 EST