Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 15:30 in Earth & Climate
A new article provides first hard evidence that removing trays from university dining halls nets big energy savings as well as a 32 percent reduction in food waste.
- A painless way to achieve huge energy savings: Stop wasting foodSun, 3 Oct 2010, 7:02:40 EDT
- New American Chemical Society podcast: Stop wasting food and save energyMon, 1 Nov 2010, 13:32:29 EDT
- Microwave ovens a key to energy production from wasted heatTue, 20 Sep 2011, 13:36:05 EDT
- Energy efficiency technologies offer major savingsWed, 9 Dec 2009, 12:57:58 EST
- America's increasing food waste is laying waste to the environmentTue, 24 Nov 2009, 20:37:31 EST