Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 13:00 in Psychology & Sociology
People who are primed with "moral realism" may be motivated to better moral behavior. Researchers assess the impact of meta-ethics on everyday decision-making in a new report.
- Study posits a theory of moral behaviorThu, 16 Feb 2012, 12:39:06 EST
- The 2 worlds of kids' moralsMon, 2 Mar 2009, 12:32:49 EST
- Who shalt not kill? Brain power leads to level-headedness when faced with moral dilemmasMon, 9 Jun 2008, 12:21:53 EDT
- Changes in brain circuitry play role in moral sensitivity as people grow upFri, 27 May 2011, 16:34:40 EDT
- Major moral decisions use general-purpose brain circuits to manage uncertaintyWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:37:12 EDT