Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 11:00 in Biology & Nature
Scientists have now been able to demonstrate that non-coding RNA is essential for normal embryonic cardiogenesis.
- Adult stem cells carry their own baggage: Epigenetics guides stem cell fateThu, 30 Jun 2011, 13:36:20 EDT
- Recipe for capturing authentic embryonic stem cells may apply to any mammal, study suggestsWed, 24 Dec 2008, 12:44:01 EST
- 'Addicted' cells provide early cancer diagnosisTue, 10 Jun 2008, 13:49:48 EDT
- Ronin an alternate control for embryonic stem cellsThu, 26 Jun 2008, 12:36:03 EDT
- Forsyth scientists trigger cancer-like response from embryonic stem cellsMon, 13 Oct 2008, 17:35:28 EDT