Although a large majority of head and neck cancers have a deregulation of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR pathway, new data has indicated that deregulation of this pathway does not necessarily signify that the tumor is dependent on it for survival and progression.
- Survival of head and neck cancer patients is greatly affected by coexisting ailmentsWed, 19 Nov 2008, 17:24:18 EST
- FATE results prove to be useful in end-of-life careMon, 2 May 2011, 0:31:23 EDT
- Hearing loss common following radiation therapy for head and neck cancerMon, 15 Nov 2010, 18:05:40 EST
- Genetic variations indicate risk of recurrence, secondary cancer among head and neck cancer patientsMon, 7 Dec 2009, 14:37:08 EST
- New way to identify patients at risk of dysphagia after head and neck cancer treatmentFri, 25 Feb 2011, 6:31:12 EST