The discovery of a new bird-like dinosaur from the Jurassic period challenges widely accepted theories on the origin of flight. A new paper describes a new feathered dinosaur about 30 centimeters in length which pre-dates bird-like dinosaurs that birds were long thought to have evolved from.
- New dinosaur fossil challenges bird evolution theoryThu, 24 Jan 2013, 13:22:23 EST
- Study challenges bird-from-dinosaur theory of evolution – was it the other way around?Tue, 9 Feb 2010, 17:57:27 EST
- Beaked, bird-like dinosaur tells story of finger evolutionWed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:22:50 EDT
- New evidence of dinosaurs' role in the evolution of bird flightWed, 21 Nov 2012, 14:07:05 EST
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT