Thursday, January 10, 2013 - 11:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Researchers in Spain have developed a mobile phone application called DrivingStyles that characterizes our driving style. The system detects bad habits and helps promote better driving behavior.
- Smart alarm clock for mobile phonesTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- Talking on your cell phone while driving may be hazardous to your close relationshipsTue, 15 Jun 2010, 10:24:13 EDT
- Exposure to mobile phones before and after birth linked to kids' behavioral problemsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 3:33:06 EST
- Close call – bad weather drives up phone calls to our nearest and dearestThu, 11 Oct 2012, 10:08:13 EDT
- A new system has been developed for an ID in a mobile phoneWed, 23 Mar 2011, 16:03:06 EDT