Astrophysicists have explored a discrepancy between the amount of lithium predicted by the standard models of elemental production during the Big Bang and the amount of lithium observed in the gas of the Small Magellanic Cloud, a galaxy near to our own.
- 'Popcorn' particle pathways promise better lithium-ion batteriesTue, 11 Jun 2013, 10:34:18 EDT
- Canadian research team reports major breakthrough in lithium battery technologyMon, 18 May 2009, 11:15:53 EDT
- Lithium profoundly prevents brain damage associated with Parkinson's diseaseFri, 24 Jun 2011, 14:44:20 EDT
- New high-performance lithium-ion battery 'top candidate' for electric carsWed, 23 Feb 2011, 11:33:11 EST
- Lithium in drinking water in Andean villagesTue, 5 Apr 2011, 11:34:26 EDT