Researchers have finally found a compound that may offer the first effective and hormone-free birth control pill for men. The study shows that the small molecule makes male mice reversibly infertile without putting a damper on their sex drive. When the animals stop taking this new form of birth control, their sperm rebound and they are again able to sire perfectly healthy offspring.
- Finally, the promise of male birth control in a pillThu, 16 Aug 2012, 13:05:45 EDT
- Guys, take note: Male birth control pill may be ready soon, says Texas A&M professorThu, 6 Sep 2012, 0:40:57 EDT
- Could a birth control pill for men be on the horizon?Sat, 4 Jun 2011, 19:35:25 EDT
- IUDs, implants most effective birth controlThu, 24 May 2012, 10:38:21 EDT
- Birth control pill equally effective for women regardless of their weightMon, 16 Aug 2010, 16:38:00 EDT