For the first time comparable migration data is available for almost every country of the world. To date, records were incompatible between nations and especially by gender and age, nonexistent. New research for the first time provides a rich migration database by compiling the global flow of millions of emails.
- Satellite data reveal why migrating birds have a small window to spread bird fluFri, 3 Sep 2010, 9:29:32 EDT
- Scientists discover key to Christmas Island's red crab migrationFri, 27 Aug 2010, 9:43:59 EDT
- Of stars and stripes: NASA satellites used to predict zebra migrationsWed, 7 Aug 2013, 17:07:28 EDT
- Panama butterfly migrations linked to El Niño, climate changeMon, 5 Oct 2009, 14:09:03 EDT
- Governments must plan for migration in response to climate change, researchers sayThu, 27 Oct 2011, 20:36:30 EDT