Monday, June 18, 2012 - 19:31 in Psychology & Sociology
An experiment that Sigmund Freud could never have imagined 100 years ago may help lend scientific support for one of his key theories, and help connect it with current neuroscience.
- Death anxiety prompts people to believe in intelligent design, reject evolution: UBC researchWed, 30 Mar 2011, 17:34:59 EDT
- Biological link between stress, anxiety and depression identified for the first timeSun, 11 Apr 2010, 13:24:35 EDT
- Odorant shape and vibration likely lead to olfaction satisfactionWed, 19 Sep 2012, 16:34:52 EDT
- New research resolves conflict in theory of how galaxies formWed, 13 Jan 2010, 13:32:27 EST
- Vanquishing infinityMon, 17 Aug 2009, 13:16:41 EDT