Physicists and food science experts have recently published a rigorous analysis of the international food-trade network that shows the network's vulnerability to the fast spread of contaminants as well as the correlation between known food poisoning outbreaks and the centrality of countries on the network.
- Math detects contamination in water distribution networksWed, 28 Nov 2012, 17:04:18 EST
- Less is more in the fight against terrorismFri, 17 Sep 2010, 10:16:43 EDT
- Using recycled cardboard in food packaging risks contaminating food with mineral oilsWed, 15 Jun 2011, 11:32:35 EDT
- Link possible between pet food contamination and baby formula contaminationWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:49:55 EDT
- Skeleton keySat, 2 Jun 2012, 22:32:19 EDT