Study combines lapatinib with cetuximab to overcome resistance in EGFR-driven tumors, new research suggests
Targeted therapies have been studied for years, but recent laboratory research is providing robust clues about drugs that might work better in combination, particularly in treating cancers that have become resistant to therapy. That kind of information is behind a novel clinical trial that combines cetuximab and lapatinib.
- New recommendations issued for use of cetuximab in colon cancer therapyFri, 16 Jul 2010, 13:15:34 EDT
- Combining targeted therapy drugs may treat previously resistant tumorsSun, 30 Nov 2008, 14:07:42 EST
- Improved outcomes for HPV-positive head and neck cancer with cetuximab and IMRTMon, 25 Oct 2010, 13:54:16 EDT
- New treatment combination proves safe, effective for head and neck cancer patientsMon, 2 Jun 2008, 17:14:58 EDT
- Novel 4-drug combination proves safe for lung cancer treatmentThu, 13 Nov 2008, 10:30:54 EST