Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 20:30 in Earth & Climate
Returning extra medicine to the pharmacy for disposal might not be worth the extra time, money or greenhouse gas emissions, according to a study that is the first to look at the net effects of so-called take-back programs.
- Clinical trials' review finds only exercise to prevent low-back problemsFri, 20 Feb 2009, 9:09:51 EST
- Insolvency risk lower for private equity-backed companiesWed, 7 Apr 2010, 11:32:45 EDT
- Marines test new energy-efficient weapon in the war on trashTue, 15 Nov 2011, 20:31:49 EST
- Discovery helps mice beat urinary tract infectionsMon, 18 Jun 2012, 20:40:42 EDT
- Bringing harmony to electronic waste disposalFri, 4 Sep 2009, 12:12:03 EDT