Researchers have demonstrated that a hormone-depleting drug approved for the treatment of metastatic prostate cancer can help eliminate or nearly eliminate tumors in many patients with aggressive cancers that have yet to spread beyond the prostate, according to a new clinical study.
- New drug shows promise in treating drug-resistant prostate cancerFri, 10 Apr 2009, 10:24:39 EDT
- Researchers identify molecular predictor of metastatic prostate cancerWed, 2 Feb 2011, 13:39:31 EST
- McMaster scientists find protein’s bad guy role in prostate cancerTue, 10 May 2011, 11:32:54 EDT
- Blood vessels might predict prostate cancer behaviorTue, 3 Nov 2009, 17:09:37 EST
- 'Watchful waiting' is a viable option for prostate cancer patients with low-risk tumorsMon, 31 Aug 2009, 16:45:22 EDT