Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 15:31 in Earth & Climate
Listening to squawks and other chicken "vocalizations" using digital signal processing techniques may help farmers better manage growing conditions, contributing to both healthier birds and more productive poultry operations.
- Chickens with bigger gizzards are more efficientThu, 11 Apr 2013, 23:31:56 EDT
- Chicken litter provides organic alternative to synthetic fertilizersThu, 3 Mar 2011, 17:06:24 EST
- Study shows how chickens keep their coolTue, 15 Mar 2011, 18:03:06 EDT
- Study shows how chickens keep their coolTue, 15 Mar 2011, 18:03:07 EDT
- Flies may spread drug-resistant bacteria from poultry operationsMon, 16 Mar 2009, 12:30:34 EDT