Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 09:31 in Physics & Chemistry
Transistors made of plastic can be controlled with great precision, according to a new article.
- New transistor for plastic electronics exhibits the best of both worldsThu, 27 Jan 2011, 10:14:42 EST
- Eureka! Kitchen gadget inspires scientist to make more effective plastic electronicsFri, 27 Jan 2012, 15:35:45 EST
- UCLA team reports scalable fabrication of self-aligned graphene transistors, circuitsFri, 17 Jun 2011, 15:34:04 EDT
- Redefining electrical current law with the transistor laserWed, 12 May 2010, 16:00:00 EDT
- Georgia State physicist, international researchers discover fastest light-driven processWed, 5 Dec 2012, 15:05:26 EST