Character traits determined genetically? Genes may hold the key to a life of success, study suggests
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 12:30 in Biology & Nature
Genes play a greater role in forming character traits -- such as self-control, decision making or sociability -- than was previously thought, new research suggests.
- Business professor says lessons on ethics, character can prevent unethical behavior in the workplaceTue, 8 Dec 2009, 11:53:16 EST
- 'Losing yourself' in a fictional character can affect your real lifeMon, 7 May 2012, 14:33:58 EDT
- Searching for genes behind a traitWed, 24 Mar 2010, 15:08:52 EDT
- Scientists devise efficient way of learning about complex corn traitsThu, 6 Aug 2009, 14:53:19 EDT
- Economic status, genetics together influence psychopathic traitsThu, 5 Aug 2010, 12:26:12 EDT