Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Perfume ads, beer billboards, movie posters: everywhere you look, women's sexualized bodies are on display. A new study finds that both men and women see images of sexy women's bodies as objects, while they see sexy-looking men as people.
- People see sexy pictures of women as objects, not peopleTue, 15 May 2012, 14:31:20 EDT
- Bikini-clad women make men impatientFri, 30 May 2008, 13:22:04 EDT
- Women's bodies and minds agree less than men's on what's sexyMon, 4 Jan 2010, 11:09:04 EST
- Sum of the parts? How our brains see men as people and women as body partsWed, 25 Jul 2012, 17:04:39 EDT
- Does sex sell? New study shows how to make women respond to sexy adsMon, 23 Feb 2009, 16:42:59 EST