Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 06:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Graphene and carbon nanotubes could improve the electronics used in computers and mobile phones, reveals new research.
- Rutgers researchers show new security threat against 'smart phone' usersMon, 22 Feb 2010, 13:19:58 EST
- Researching graphene nanoelectronics for a post-silicon worldSat, 12 Nov 2011, 15:35:27 EST
- UC San Diego physicists reveal secrets of newest form of carbonTue, 10 Jun 2008, 18:14:32 EDT
- Smart alarm clock for mobile phonesTue, 23 Sep 2008, 14:29:44 EDT
- Future smart phones will project images on the wallTue, 28 Feb 2012, 11:52:02 EST