Scientists have made a significant breakthrough in understanding the cause of bile duct cancer, a deadly type of liver cancer. By identifying several new genes frequently mutated in bile duct cancers, researchers are paving the way for better understanding of how bile duct cancers develop.
- Novel gene mutations associated with bile duct cancer Wed, 18 Jan 2012, 17:39:22 EST
- Mayo Clinic finds new pathology tests double sensitivity to detect bile duct and pancreatic cancersMon, 1 Jun 2009, 8:15:33 EDT
- Thus the bile does not overflowMon, 11 May 2009, 10:51:38 EDT
- Vanishing bile duct syndrome secondary to anti-retroviral therapy in HIVFri, 30 Jul 2010, 11:44:58 EDT
- Breakthrough in understanding life-threatening childhood liver diseaseTue, 26 Oct 2010, 14:22:46 EDT