Health professionals commonly say, "Don't look and it won't hurt" before administering an injection, but is there any scientific basis for the advice? A group of German investigators has found that, in fact, your past experience with needle pricks, along with information you receive before an injection, shape your pain experience.
- Laser-powered 'needle' promises pain-free injections Thu, 13 Sep 2012, 13:13:41 EDT
- Laser-powered 'needle' promises pain-free injections Thu, 13 Sep 2012, 13:13:31 EDT
- New technique for injectable facial fillers improves comfort, recoveryWed, 28 Oct 2009, 11:47:02 EDT
- Most nurses don't use recommended intramuscular injection site despite potential risks Mon, 9 May 2011, 9:33:04 EDT
- Transforaminal steroid injection for lumbar radicular pain proves superior to placeboFri, 30 Jul 2010, 0:34:07 EDT