Researchers have found a previously unknown mechanism through which pain is signaled by nerve cells -- a discovery that could explain the current failings in the drug development process for painkillers and which may offer opportunities for a new approach.
- Molecular mechanisms offer hope for new pain treatmentsThu, 4 Aug 2011, 13:34:09 EDT
- Infant pain, adult repercussionsFri, 25 Sep 2009, 14:15:57 EDT
- SUNY Downstate researchers identify possible new targets for treating pain in womenThu, 18 Aug 2011, 22:37:33 EDT
- New study proves that pain is not a symptom of arthritis, pain causes arthritisMon, 29 Sep 2008, 15:35:39 EDT
- Study may explain how a well-known epilepsy and pain drug worksTue, 13 Oct 2009, 10:31:34 EDT