Monday, May 14, 2012 - 21:30 in Psychology & Sociology
Why does one person become anorexic and another obese? Researchers have now shown that reward circuits in the brain are sensitized in anorexic women and desensitized in obese women.
- Obesity, abnormal 'reward circuitry' in brain linked by imaging studiesThu, 16 Oct 2008, 14:30:33 EDT
- Study links insulin action on brain's reward circuitry to obesityTue, 7 Jun 2011, 14:36:55 EDT
- Youth at risk for obesity show greater brain activity in response to foodTue, 22 Mar 2011, 19:35:13 EDT
- Obesity harms women's memory and brain functionWed, 14 Jul 2010, 12:29:57 EDT
- Nearly 1 in 4 postmenopausal women with fractures is obeseFri, 25 Mar 2011, 9:07:50 EDT