Monday, May 14, 2012 - 12:30 in Health & Medicine
The first U.S. outpatient trial of an artificial pancreas could make it easier for type 1 diabetes patients to manage their condition.
- 'Artificial pancreas' a step nearer for children with type 1 diabetesThu, 4 Feb 2010, 19:34:46 EST
- JDRF clinical panel recommends next steps for artificial pancreas clinical testingWed, 10 Nov 2010, 18:04:08 EST
- Early artificial pancreas trials show benefits for kids, teenagers with diabetes overnightFri, 5 Feb 2010, 10:26:10 EST
- Artificial pancreas may improve overnight control of diabetes in adultsFri, 15 Apr 2011, 6:32:05 EDT
- Mayo Clinic developing artificial pancreas to ease diabetes burden Fri, 24 Jun 2011, 18:06:01 EDT