Saturday, May 12, 2012 - 10:32 in Earth & Climate
A team that includes NASA and the U.S. Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) is celebrating the successful launch of an experimental hypersonic scramjet research flight from the Pacific Missile Range Facility on the island of Kauai, Hawaii.
- NASA's Mobile Mars Laboratory almost ready for flightFri, 8 Oct 2010, 16:51:44 EDT
- NRL's XFC UAS achieves flight endurance milestoneThu, 6 Aug 2009, 16:26:13 EDT
- NASA's NPP satellite undergoing flight environmental testingFri, 11 Feb 2011, 18:02:20 EST
- NASA's Global Hawk investigating Atlantic Tropical Depression 14Tue, 11 Sep 2012, 20:03:10 EDT
- Air Force flight control improvementsTue, 7 Dec 2010, 16:03:42 EST