Friday, May 11, 2012 - 20:50 in Health & Medicine
New mom Windy Hill, 38, was given the ultimate Mother’s Day gift a little early after she was wheeled into the operating room at on April 20 to receive a mechanical pump to aid her failing heart and save her life.
- A built-in source for new heart cellsThu, 5 Aug 2010, 12:30:25 EDT
- Heart pumps: High cost, high mortality in an emerging technologyTue, 25 Nov 2008, 17:08:54 EST
- Artificial pump effectively backs up failing heartsThu, 2 Apr 2009, 12:37:27 EDT
- The new myths of gifted educationMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:30:59 EST
- Texas Children's discharges history-making patientFri, 12 Feb 2010, 17:43:27 EST