Friday, May 11, 2012 - 12:31 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have identified a protein which regulates the activation of brown fat in both the brain and the body's tissues.
- Study identifies cells that give rise to brown fatMon, 20 Dec 2010, 16:05:20 EST
- Calorie-burning brown fat is a potential obesity treatment, researchers sayMon, 6 Jun 2011, 13:35:29 EDT
- Brown-led research divines structure for class of proteinsWed, 8 Sep 2010, 13:09:01 EDT
- NIH researchers identify key factor that stimulates brain cancer cells to spreadTue, 18 Aug 2009, 14:16:14 EDT
- Protein regulates movement of mitochondria in brain cellsMon, 15 Jun 2009, 10:30:03 EDT