Friday, May 11, 2012 - 13:30 in Physics & Chemistry
A hidden facet of a math problem that goes back to Sanskrit scrolls has just been exposed by nanotechnology researchers.
- You do the math: Explaining basic concepts behind math problems improves children's learningFri, 10 Apr 2009, 14:42:29 EDT
- Elementary school women teachers transfer their fear of doing math to girlsMon, 25 Jan 2010, 15:33:16 EST
- Program to overcome early US math deficiencies could improve workforceWed, 30 Jan 2013, 19:03:41 EST
- MU psychology study finds key early skills for later math learningMon, 11 Jul 2011, 14:33:30 EDT
- You say, 'bio-math,' I say, 'math-bio': Crossing science education divideThu, 2 Sep 2010, 12:52:46 EDT