Friday, May 11, 2012 - 12:31 in Health & Medicine
A new study adds to the evidence that certain non-oral hormonal contraceptives carry a higher risk of serious blood clots than others.
- Hormonal contraceptives associated with higher risk of female sexual dysfunctionTue, 4 May 2010, 1:17:10 EDT
- Study confirms some contraceptive pills more likely to cause blood clotsTue, 25 Oct 2011, 22:33:14 EDT
- Location of body fat affects risk of blood clots in men, womenMon, 26 Oct 2009, 16:59:04 EDT
- New risk score spots patients at high risk of serious blood clotsWed, 17 Aug 2011, 10:36:28 EDT
- Assessment tool predicts blood clot risk after plastic surgeryThu, 18 Nov 2010, 16:44:46 EST