Even mild head injuries can cause significant abnormalities in brain function that last for several days, which may explain the neurological symptoms experienced by some individuals who have experienced a head injury associated with sports, accidents or combat, according to a new study.
- Traumatic brain injury causes loss of smell and tasteWed, 24 Mar 2010, 11:06:10 EDT
- UCLA study shows traumatic brain injury haunts children for yearsWed, 13 May 2009, 14:29:45 EDT
- For Iraq veterans, headaches continue after traumatic brain injuryTue, 24 Feb 2009, 1:25:39 EST
- Mild traumatic brain injury, not so mild after allFri, 19 Feb 2010, 17:57:21 EST
- Optimizing patient outcomes after therapeutic hypothermia for traumatic brain injuryTue, 4 Jan 2011, 11:37:21 EST