Friday, May 11, 2012 - 12:31 in Health & Medicine
Induction of labor beyond 37 weeks of pregnancy can reduce perinatal mortality without increasing Cesarean section rates, finds a new study.
- UCSF/Stanford team finds labor induction need not increase cesarean riskMon, 17 Aug 2009, 18:09:21 EDT
- Inducing labor is not associated with higher rates of cesarean sectionsMon, 20 Jun 2011, 12:37:32 EDT
- Yale researchers pinpoint reasons for dramatic rise in cesarean birthsWed, 22 Jun 2011, 9:05:20 EDT
- Too posh to push? The increasing trend for cesarean sectionTue, 17 May 2011, 21:32:03 EDT
- New research shows genes of pregnant women and their fetuses can increase the risk of preterm laborThu, 4 Feb 2010, 1:01:06 EST