Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:31 in Astronomy & Space
Using state of the art computer simulations, a team of astronomers have found the first evidence that the way in which stars form depends on their birth environment.
- Astronomers look to neighboring galaxy for star formation insightWed, 30 Nov 2011, 15:35:07 EST
- Unravelling the mystery of massive star birth -- all stars are born the same wayWed, 14 Jul 2010, 13:28:54 EDT
- First stars in universe were not aloneFri, 4 Feb 2011, 13:37:07 EST
- New stars from old gas surprise astronomersWed, 18 Feb 2009, 13:36:26 EST
- Birth of a star predictedTue, 9 Jun 2009, 12:22:26 EDT