Thursday, May 10, 2012 - 23:30 in Mathematics & Economics
Forests in the Amazon Basin are expected to be less vulnerable to wildfires this year, according to the first forecast from a new fire severity model.
- First forecast calls for mild Amazon fire season in 2012Fri, 11 May 2012, 0:32:46 EDT
- New study evaluates impact of land use activity in the Amazon basinWed, 18 Jan 2012, 21:35:57 EST
- Bats not bothered by forest fires, study findsWed, 6 Mar 2013, 22:31:30 EST
- Loss of tropical forests reduces rainWed, 5 Sep 2012, 17:37:30 EDT
- Fires in Amazon challenge emission reduction programThu, 3 Jun 2010, 14:52:44 EDT