Arthritis, Cancer: New screening technique yields elusive compounds to block immune-regulating enzyme
Friday, May 11, 2012 - 11:31 in Health & Medicine
Scientists have found the first chemical compounds that act to block an enzyme that has been linked to inflammatory conditions such as asthma and arthritis, as well as some inflammation-promoted cancers.
- New screening technique yields elusive compounds to block immune-regulating enzymeFri, 11 May 2012, 12:35:21 EDT
- High-throughput screen finds compounds that regulate cancer cell invasionTue, 26 Jul 2011, 20:34:56 EDT
- Enzyme inhibitor takes an unexpected approach toward blocking cancer-promoting proteinTue, 8 Sep 2009, 0:51:49 EDT
- NYU researchers develop compound to block signaling of cancer-causing proteinSun, 17 Jul 2011, 16:32:43 EDT
- Compound that blocks sugar pathway slows cancer cell growthThu, 18 Nov 2010, 11:55:36 EST