Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 21:30 in Biology & Nature
Researchers compare ancient, modern whale DNA to investigate discrepancies between genetic data and historical estimates.
- Whale population size, dynamics determined based on ancient DNAWed, 9 May 2012, 22:32:11 EDT
- Gray whales likely survived the Ice Ages by changing their dietsWed, 6 Jul 2011, 23:35:28 EDT
- Ancient DNA sheds light on Arctic whale mysteriesFri, 19 Oct 2012, 13:37:44 EDT
- New study suggests minke whales are not preventing recovery of larger whalesThu, 14 Jan 2010, 11:31:32 EST
- New, higher estimates of endangered humpback whales in the North PacificTue, 18 Oct 2011, 14:34:19 EDT