Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 21:30 in Physics & Chemistry
Scientists have pinpointed a mechanism that is essential for forming memories in the first place and, as it turns out, is equally essential for eliminating them after memories have formed.
- Scripps Research scientists uncover new mechanism of memory formationWed, 25 Aug 2010, 12:42:53 EDT
- Research at the University of Haifa identified a protein essential in long term memory consolidationTue, 9 Sep 2008, 10:08:06 EDT
- Forget your previous conceptions about memoryThu, 2 Dec 2010, 14:43:57 EST
- Mental decline thwarted in aging ratsThu, 8 Jul 2010, 12:45:24 EDT
- Scientists capture the first image of memories being madeThu, 18 Jun 2009, 15:31:47 EDT