Investigators recently mapped the trail of an outbreak of a nasty stomach bug among participants in a girls’ soccer tournament to a reusable open top grocery bag stored in a hotel bathroom. Their findings illustrate the role that inanimate objects can play in spreading norovirus infection.
- Investigators trace of role reusable grocery bag in norovirus outbreakWed, 9 May 2012, 15:33:49 EDT
- Cruise ship norovirus outbreak highlights how infections spreadWed, 23 Mar 2011, 6:01:15 EDT
- Norovirus is the leading cause of infection outbreaks in US hospitalsTue, 31 Jan 2012, 16:35:24 EST
- Scientists make key step in the development of a norovirus treatmentTue, 1 Feb 2011, 11:03:37 EST
- Poorly cleaned public cruise ship restrooms may predict norovirus outbreaksMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:09:43 EST