Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
Engineers at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center are testing parts of the Orion service module to ensure the spacecraft can withstand the harsh realities of deep space missions.
- James Webb Space Telescope begins to take shape at GoddardTue, 15 Sep 2009, 16:15:25 EDT
- Goddard team develops new carriers for space stationFri, 13 Nov 2009, 15:52:38 EST
- Goddard team obtains the 'unobtainium' for NASA's next space observatoryTue, 28 Sep 2010, 15:22:24 EDT
- Webb Telescope's NIRCam engineering test unit arrives at NASA GoddardTue, 25 May 2010, 17:42:52 EDT
- NASA's James Webb Space Telescope completes first round of cryogenic mirror testFri, 17 Jun 2011, 19:36:02 EDT