Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 11:31 in Psychology & Sociology
A study that was performed in Zurich and was published in the current issue of Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics explored the role of a steroid hormone in disclosing the long term psychological consequence of an accidental injury.
- Male acts of bravery, risk display honor, increase accidental deathMon, 15 Aug 2011, 11:33:00 EDT
- Disclosing genetic risk for Alzheimer's disease does not cause psychological distressWed, 15 Jul 2009, 17:45:13 EDT
- No evidence to support psychological debriefing in schoolsTue, 5 Jan 2010, 17:38:45 EST
- Staring contests are automatic: People lock eyes to establish dominanceFri, 25 Feb 2011, 12:35:11 EST
- Study confirms link between mothers' depression, young children's injuriesWed, 14 May 2008, 15:56:58 EDT