Birthdays, graduations, Christmas, baby showers, bridal showers, bar and bat mitzvahs, Mother's Day, Father's Day, wedding anniversaries, the occasional sorry- about-that gesture, hostess gifts and presents that don't even fall into a recognizable category. The year is filled with opportunities and obligations to give and receive. So who can blame someone for doing a little regifting? Not the person who actually gave the original gift, despite what a regifter may think.
- The paradox of gift giving: More not better, says new study Tue, 13 Dec 2011, 12:34:44 EST
- The new myths of gifted educationMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:30:59 EST
- Consumers overpredict the use of holiday giftsWed, 9 Dec 2009, 12:25:11 EST
- Carnegie Mellon research: How doctors rationalize acceptance of industry giftsTue, 14 Sep 2010, 17:24:21 EDT
- Why must we compensate after buying gifts that threaten our identities?Wed, 22 Dec 2010, 12:40:16 EST